How do I get UK Visa Sponsorship?

You will need to find a Veterinary Practice that is an accredited A-rated sponsor under the UK Home Office points-based immigration system. This means that we are entitled to issue Certificates of Sponsorship to veterinary surgeons who are not UK or EU citizens or entitled to reside and work in the UK (subject to meeting

Continue Reading